Parents are welcome to drop off their children, ages 9 months to 10 years old, in the toy- and craft-filled Child Care room while they meet with the Physiotherapist, Nutrition Coach, Massage Therapists or go to the gym for a workout.
The drop in rate for Child Care is $5 per child, per hour. Or a twelve-hour pack is available for $50 and can be shared with other siblings from the same family.
Selected hours available. Please see schedule for Child Care hours.
How To Book Child Care
All Child Care bookings MUST be done on the MindBody website. Booking for Child Care can not be done on the MindBody App.
1. Open your web browser on your computer OR phone.
2. Visit https://clients.
3. Already a member: Enter your email and password
New to SLSC/MindBody: Create an account with your email address and choose a password — If you have never been on MindBody you may have to search for “Shallow Lake Strength and Conditioning” to see the schedule
4. Click on “Classes”
5. Find the “Morning Child Care” or “Evening Child Care” class you wish to schedule and click “Sign Up Now”
6. “Make a Reservation” box will pop up
7. Click “Make a reservation for SOMEONE ELSE” and type in CHILD’s NAME
8. A new window will open saying: “Which Series or Membership would you like?”
9. Ensure the drop box says “Child Care”
10. There will be two options listed:
1) One Hour Child Care – $5 +tax
2) 12 Hours Child Care – $50 +tax
11. Click which option you’d like and move forward to the following “Check Out” page
12. Input your credit card information or use card on file
13. If you buy a PACK of 12 hours of Child Care you ARE able to use each hour when booking separate children
(ie. if you have two kids and buy a 12-pack, you bring both kids for 1 hour on the same day and it will subtract 2 classes from your 12 pack)
14. If you have multiple children you will have to complete these steps for each child as it is important for us to have accurate numbers for each Child Care opening.
Child care hours below are until August 30th.
Fall hours will be posted September 1st.
Child Care Hours: